Independent study students will read and answer the following questions about their proposed projects. (25pts)
Please explain your projects in a well written paragraph, use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. Answer all five questions about your project and then ask to meaningful questions of your classmates relating to your art or the art process, and then ask two of your own.
1. What type of project will you be doing; medium, size, subject matter.
2. Please explain how this project represents you as an artist and what meaning it holds for you.
3. Where did you find your reference or generate your concept for this project. Does it relate to someone else's work? How does yours differ from theirs or the example?
4. If you had to choose one movement in art history that your art work would best fit in to, what movement would it be and why?
5. How will this project challenge you as and artist? Why did you choose the medium you did? Who is your artwork for, you or the audience, explain your answer?